Nigenius.com.ng helps teachers, and educators save time by generating lesson plans from a pool of well vetted learning resources. (Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Alumni 2019, Forbes Digital Startup Accelerator 2020, British Council Ideas Change Lives Top 5 finalist 2020)
Unfair Advantage, Problem & Competition
Nigenius provides well researched, vetted, lesson plans and online teaching resources to teachers and educators which is accessible via desktop and mobile devices.
We offer teachers, and educators, ability to;
1. Automatically search for lesson plans and online teaching resources specifically and categorically based on their targeted teaching objective.
2. Spend less time on the internet looking for teaching resources and more time engaging their students with quality teaching resources from the application.
3. Automatically generate teaching resources aligned with the Nigerian national curriculum
4. Request for bespoke topics and have them delivered to their dashboards.
Here are some of the key product features of the Nigenius web application;
1. Smart Search Algorithms: This gives users the ability to search for teaching resources smartly and interactively from Nigenius database of over 22,500 online teaching resources.
2. Smart Suggestion Algorithms - This automatically suggests relevant content to users based on their search queries enabling them explore similar useful content.
3. Personalized Content delivery - This feature gives users the ability to interactively request for bespoke teaching resources based on their preferred and chosen topics.
Nigenius plays in the Africa e-learning market which had a value of more than US$ 792 Million as of 2018, exhibiting a CAGR of around 14% between 2011-2018. The market for e-learning is further expected to reach an annual size of US$ 1.8 Billion in next 1 year.
1. Kelechi Uchenna (CEO & Co-Founder): A First class Masters degree holder in Environmental Engineering from Cyprus International University, A certified Project Management Professional(PMP), and also holds a Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management from the Enterprise Development center of the Lagos Business school.
2. Obianuju Uchenna (CFO & Co-Founder): Holds a Double Masters Degree in International Development and International Affairs from Columbia University,USA and Sciences Po University, Paris. Speaks six languages and holds a Masters Degree in French and Russian from the University of Oxford, England.
3. Samson Odele (CTO & Co-Founder): Holds a HND in Accountancy and Finance from Rufus Giwa Polytechnic. Advanced certificate in Information Technology (Java Programming), Diploma in Web Programming, Certificate in SEO & Internet Marketing, Certificate in System Network Administration, Certificate in Web App Security and penetration testing.
|S / N||Month||Introduction||Report||Key Metrics|